As the lead software engineer on a team of 5, I had the pleasure of working on a desktop application where I focused on developing React components and designing the Google Cloud integration. One of my biggest achievements was implementing a plug-in based software architecture using Node.js and Node-API, which was a real team effort! Overall, we were able to deliver a high-quality application with efficient performance and great features. It was a fantastic experience working with such a robust and goal-oriented team!
- Developed crucial React.js components and functionality for a cross-platform desktop app using Electron and GraphQL.
- Provided technical leadership to the development team, implementing improvements to the software development process.
- Successfully integrated drilling dump analysis tools into the project with the help of MoleculerJS and Node-API (Node.js).
- Managed client communication, clarified requirements, and provided direction on overall project architecture.
- Implemented a plug-in architecture enabling seamless integration of Native C++ and Python modules with a Node.js server.
- Node.js, Node-API
- Front-end Development
- UI/UX Development
- Software Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* contracted by EPAM Systems (an American company that specializes in software engineering services, digital platform engineering, and digital product design)