2022 - 2023, Walmart (EPAM Systems)
As a key developer on a small team of 8 engineers at Walmart, I designed and developed lots of cool components using React and Storybook for their internal library. These components were used in different projects across Walmart’s environment. You can check out some of these components in the video below.
- Design and develop a range of custom React components, including buttons, nested select menus, drop-down menus, badges, donut charts, and icons, improving the functionality and stability of the library.
- Introduced E2E testing practices to ensure the functionality and integrity of the application.
- Collaborated with product owners, designers, and other developers to deliver the product on an iterative basis.
- Implemented WCAG AA accessibility standards for a unified components library (@axe-core/react, static analysis, axe CLI).
- UI/UX Development
- User Experience (UX)
- Front-end Development
* contracted by EPAM Systems (an American company that specializes in software engineering services, digital platform engineering, and digital product design)