When I joined this project as a Senior .NET Developer, I had just moved from Moscow to Minsk (which got a lot of surprised reactions and questions about why I chose to move in that direction!). But I was really excited to work with Alex Laysha, a Microsoft Azure MVP, and couldn’t pass up the opportunity.
It turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Working with Alex, Lera, Dima, and the rest of the team was amazing, and I learned so much from them. Plus, I got certified as a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, completed EPAM Solution Architect school, and took on leadership responsibilities for the project starting in 2018.
All in all, it was an incredible experience and I’m so glad I took the leap and joined this awesome team!
eBillingHub is the leading electronic billing solution designed specifically for law firms — helping them to prepare, submit, track, and manage electronic invoices, and to improve and streamline their billing processes.
At the Microsoft Connect Conference 2017, the project was introduced by Scott Guthrie.
- Led architectural and technical decisions to deliver performance, scalable, and high available microservice applications with .NET Core and Azure.
- Provided technical leadership and managed local and remote development teams, which helped to grow the total number of team members from 8 to 20.
- Designed architecture views, maintained up-to-date development documentation, and maintained decision logs and R&D activities.
- Actively communicated with clients to settle requirements, address concerns, demo results, and agree on midterm plans.
- Defined and enriched the scrum backlog, identified and mitigated operational and technical risks.
- Developed high-quality, well-structured, tested, documented, and easy-to-maintain code.
- .NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure SQL
- Cloud-Native Applications
- Solution Architecture
- API Development
- REST API
* contracted by EPAM Systems (an American company that specializes in software engineering services, digital platform engineering, and digital product design)