Doctoratwork is no ordinary company. It’s a startup that initially started out as a professional social network for doctors, and has since amassed over 550,000 registered users. In 2016, I joined as their sole Senior Software Developer to help them achieve their ambitious goal - to develop and launch Russia’s first telemedicine project.
It was an incredible year for me, as I gained valuable insights into working with cutting-edge technologies while keeping up with the company’s pace of innovation. I was responsible for designing the microservice architecture for the project, creating multiple API platforms and libraries to consume them, leading the technical excellence of the project, and helping to grow the team to seven members.
Being able to work on such a grand project, driving and leading it, was an unforgettable experience. The feeling of pride that came with bringing new innovations to the world and making a change around us was indescribable. It was an intense time, but also incredibly rewarding. I’m honored to have been a part of it and will always cherish the memories.
- Implemented main platform with ASP.NET WebAPI – provided access to partners, provisioned services to assist communication with doctors from the social network, calculated costs of services and remuneration of doctors.
- Implemented authorization services (using OAuth protocol) and microservices using Quartz.NET task scheduler and Topshelf.
- Created a service bus using RabbitMQ and MassTransit to be used as a means of communication for the distributed system components.
- Developed and launched web applications and services, used TeamCity, wrote PowerShell scripts, and configured Web Deploy.
- Successfully crafted affiliate Web API platform – provided access to patients, such as the company’s mobile application users.
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- REST API
- Solution Architecture
- Microservice Architecture
- API Development