2013 - 2016, Europlan
After finishing my Master’s degree in Computer Science, I was on the lookout for a project where I could put my knowledge and skills to use. Luckily, I stumbled upon an amazing opportunity at one of the top three biggest leasing companies in Russia.
Not only did I get to work on an exciting project, but I also had the pleasure of working with a fantastic team of colleagues who eventually became my close friends.
I owe a lot to the IT department and my colleagues for helping me become a better software developer. I’m grateful for all the guidance and support I received during my time there.
- Developed automation of department employees’ work with borrowers’ information and executed work database; automated electronic document flow and claim, suit, and complex processing business processes with ASP.NET Web API.
- Guided the development of employees’ personnel assessment and training system to build the best workforce.
- Proficiently executed the integration between systems (automated banking system, docflow system, etc.) with RabbitMQ.
- Established and developed customer requests management system, which supplies customer information and consultations; performed partial and complete repayment processes (integration with automated banking system); created many printable forms such as debt and penalties accounting, balancing statements, inquiries, etc.
- Created a system for automation of vehicle discount processes as well as a discount information database, approving process, and integration with the front office.
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Web API
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microservice Architecture
- API Development
- Software Architecture
- Front-end Development