How to use single auth method for every request in a Postman collection17 Nov 2019
If you are just like me tired of messing with authorization header for every request in a collection then you’re welcome for a very helpful solution.
All you have to do is:
- Click edit on a collection;
- Navigate to ‘authorization’ tab;
- Choose and set up an authorization type, that will be used for every request in this collection;
Once it’s done, you need to ensure that an authorization type of every request is set to
Inherit auth from parent:
If everything has been done properly, you won’t have that problem again.
Follow me online
Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/V4yMGPQzRB
- GitHub: https://github.com/FSou1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxim-zhukov-dev
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6AZvABoICHPpi43y-Hd5g
- Telegram: https://t.me/seasoneddev